Friday, April 01, 2005

Jiu Fen at Taipei


Jiu Fen

I have been traveling Taipei during last summer. I took this 2 shot at Jiu Fen, one of the places tourists come most when traveling Taipei. There is quite a lot of teashop especially made for tourist; I visited one of the biggest, expensive one.

My friend and I spent an hour over the teashop and had tasted their recommended traditional tea; NT1400. The teashop is decorated quite elegant but I like the ceiling most; comprised with many timber perlins and with traditional fan.

Though I might not come there again, tasting tea at Taipei is one of my favourite.




Teashop ceiling

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Conrad,
your blog is very wonderful!
your photographs guide me to journey.

12:20 AM  
Blogger conrad yiu said...

Hi Hiromi,

コメントをくれましてビックリしました。このBlogが始めたばかりだけで、内容はまだ少ないです。
ごコメントありがとう!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home