Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Accidental Shot


Chat under Arc de Triomphe

These pictures were shot at summer 1995. It was my last summer holiday and I spent it in Europe with my friends. I carried my father's Nikon F801 (I sold it for financing my later Nikon FM2 after few years) with 28-85mm f/3.5 lens. It was my first time using a SLR, my first time using that Nikon F801. What should I expect?

We took around 20 rolls during the whole trip and finally got, personally I believed, SOME good "accidental shot". This proved my first (five years after that trip) photography tutor's advice: "shoot-more pay off".

After some years' so-called learning photography, I am still a beginner. I am planning to take a trip someday (hopefully in the near future) and shoot as much as possible. Should the result be better (more good accidental shot) ?



The Sound of Music ?


Enjoy the wind at Zaanse Schans


Park at Warsaw


Illuminated the silence of Prague

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home